Chartered Surveyors in Newcastle
We have a team of specialist chartered surveyors based in Newcastle who are Members of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). All of our surveyors are Registered Valuers with many years’ experience of inspecting properties for survey and valuation purposes throughout the North East of England. This includes both residential and commercial property.
Our surveyors are supported by an expert team of administrators to ensure rapid delivery of a quality service with ISO 9001 quality assurance status.
Chartered Surveyors Services:
- Valuation for purchase and lending purposes
- Homebuyer Reports
- Valuations for court purposes
- Expert witness reports
- Development appraisals
- Rent reviews
- Lease renewals
- Sale and acquisition advice
- Charities Act valuation
- Commercial Valuations
- Commercial lettings
RICS Chartered SurveyorsRA Jackson and Son Chartered Surveyors are regulated by RICS ‘RICS is the leading organisation of its’ kind in the world for professionals in property’. Governed by a Royal Charter, it means that first and foremost RICS has a duty to act in and protect the public interest. When engaging RA Jackson and Son, it is reassuring to know that we are regulated by a world renowned and respected professional body. In a world where private clients, governments, banks and commercial organisations demand greater transparency and certainty of professional standards and values, attaining RICS status is the recognised mark of property professionalism. Looking for the designation ‘Regulated by RICS’ after a firm’s name offers you unrivalled security and expertise right through the cycle. Being a RICS regulated firm benefits everyone. It provides further reassurance to our clients that professional standards are at the heart of the services we offer, and monitored by a highly respected regulatory body.
Advantages of using a firm ‘Regulated by RICS’
- Confidence - because regulated firms follow RICS Rules of conduct (monitored by RICS Regulation), you know they are acting in your interest and committed to maintaining the highest levels of professional and ethical standards.
- Professionalism - you can be sure of clear, impartial an expert advice from qualified professionals.
- Security - you have the comfort of knowing that the firm:
- has a recognised procedure in place to help resolve any complaint as fairly and efficiently as possible
- provides consumer access to free independent redress
- has Professional Indemnity Insurance (PII) to protect you should you need to make a claim.
- Client Care - firm members and staff regularly update their skills and knowledge to ensure customers are treated fairly and receive the best possible service.