We are Hiring
We have opportunities to join our team at RA Jackson & Son, North Shields.
We are looking for someone to assist in the smooth running of our property management, agency and survey departments and the role will include:
- answering queries via email and telephone,
- recording rent and arrears,
- liaising with external companies such as council, solicitors, referencing agencies, suppliers and contractors,
- dealing with end of tenancy requests and providing references,
- developing and maintaining good relations with clients,
- arranging new tenancies,
- liaising with contractors to ensure repairs and refurbishments are carried out in a timely manner,
- managing diary systems to ensure regulatory documents are kept up to date,
- keeping up to date with new legislation and attend in house training sessions,
- undertaking general office administration across all departments; including typing, filing, telephone answering, incoming and outgoing post,
- supporting estate agency activities
- providing administrative support to surveyors
An eye for detail and a high level of knowledge and judgement should be displayed to ensure paperwork is completed correctly, accurately and on time. The successful candidate will display enthusiasm, have excellent communication and time management skills and will operate in a GDPR compliant manner at all times.
The role is office based, although you may have the opportunity to visit properties from time to time.
We offer a range of employee benefits including an enhanced pension contribution, good annual leave entitlement and training opportunities.
Starting salary from £18,000 pa subject to experience and part time or flexible working will be considered.
To find out more about the role or to submit an application you can contact Carolyn Dickinson at email@example.com